- What is a synonym for not understanding?
- What is a synonym for more knowledge?
- What is another name for deep?
- How do you use the word insight?
- What’s another word for understanding?
- What is mutual understanding?
- What is another word for not understanding?
- How do you describe understanding?
- What do you call someone who is very knowledgeable?
- What is a synonym for a deeper understanding?
- What is the antonym of understanding?
- What’s a word for not understanding?
- Is there a deep understanding?
- What is a synonym for good understanding?
What is a synonym for not understanding?
What is a synonym for more knowledge?
other words for more knowledgeable brilliant. conscious. discerning. experienced. intelligent.
What is another name for deep?
SYNONYMS FOR deep 14 recondite, mysterious, obscure, profound. 23 sagacious, wise, profound, shrewd.
How do you use the word insight?
Insight sentence examplesThe book gives insight into rural family life in 1930’s Ireland. … She gave him insight into how Katie and her mother felt about the subject. … He had wonderful gifts of insight, and spoke to the birds. … The research gives insight into the theory of evolution. … You have any insight into why my power is jacked up?More items…
What’s another word for understanding?
The words appreciate and comprehend are common synonyms of understand. While all three words mean “to have a clear or complete idea of,” understand and comprehend are very often interchangeable, with understand sometimes stressing the fact of having attained a firm mental grasp of something.
What is mutual understanding?
1. mutual understanding – sympathy of each person for the other. mutual affection. sympathy – a relation of affinity or harmony between people; whatever affects one correspondingly affects the other; “the two of them were in close sympathy”
What is another word for not understanding?
What is another word for don’t understand?don’t knowdon’t comprehenddon’t realizedon’t recognize
How do you describe understanding?
Here are some adjectives for understanding: doubtful and evident, your curious, certain interior, real musical, clear and accurate, friendly, direct and indirect, full and complete, tacit, mutual, humane, cordial, more complete, human, indirect, evident, stable, imperfect, doubtful, deeper, accurate, correct, wider, …
What do you call someone who is very knowledgeable?
erudite. The definition of erudite is someone who has wide range of knowledge and is well-read.
What is a synonym for a deeper understanding?
Synonyms. savvy self-knowledge appreciation brainstorm hold smattering grasping discernment hindsight apprehension comprehension realisation realization insight brainwave recognition grasp knowing. Antonyms.
What is the antonym of understanding?
understanding. Antonyms: ignorance, misapprehension, misunderstanding, misinterpretation, misconstruction, mindlessness, irrationality. Synonyms: knowledge, discernment, interpretation, construction, agreement, intellect, intelligence, mind, sense, conception, reason, brains.
What’s a word for not understanding?
Something unintelligible is difficult to understand, either because the room is too noisy or because the unintelligible thing is too quiet or confusing. We use our intelligence to understand things, and something intelligible is easy to understand. Therefore, unintelligible things are hard to understand.
Is there a deep understanding?
To have deep understanding is to be able to put the pieces together and to use such understanding to do things (e.g., solve problems, create new ideas etc). The table below shows you some of the things you should be able to do if you have deep understanding (compare with “surface” understanding) of a topic.
What is a synonym for good understanding?