- How do I reset my Apple Watch for a new user?
- Can Apple remove activation lock?
- Can you use a stolen Apple Watch?
- How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my Apple Watch?
- How do I remove iPhone activation lock without previous owner?
- How do I remove my Apple ID from a stolen iPhone?
- Is it possible to unlock an iCloud locked iPhone?
- Should I unpair my old Apple watch before pairing a new one?
- Does resetting Apple Watch delete activity?
- Can you reset a stolen Apple Watch?
- How can I get someone else’s Apple ID off my iPhone if I don’t know the password?
How do I reset my Apple Watch for a new user?
On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
Type your password if prompted.
For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan.
If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan..
Can Apple remove activation lock?
Apple will remove Activation Lock from a device for which you have a valid proof of purchase. You can do this in one of two ways: Make an appointment at your local Apple Store. Take your device, your proof of purchase, and your best smile.
Can you use a stolen Apple Watch?
So if your watch is lost or stolen, you can use Find My to help you find it again. And thanks to Activation Lock, your Apple ID and password are required before anyone can erase your Apple Watch and use it with their iPhone. … Apple Watch with GPS can use GPS and a trusted Wi-Fi connection.
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my Apple Watch?
– Turn the feature off via https://www.icloud.com (sign in with their Apple ID > Settings > My Devices > Click on Apple Watch > Remove it by clicking on the “X” and then on Remove). If you cannot contact the previous owner, there is therefore nothing more that you can do.
How do I remove iPhone activation lock without previous owner?
One of the ways to remove the Find My iPhone activation lock from your iPhone without the previous owner is to present a proof of purchase to the Apple support team. When you give this document to Apple, they can verify the original owner of the phone and then can help you unlock the device.
How do I remove my Apple ID from a stolen iPhone?
If you buy a used iOS device, make sure the previous owner has deactivated Activation Lock.Sign in to iCloud.com.Go to Find My iPhone.Select “All Devices” to open a list of devices linked to their account, and select the device to be removed.Click “Remove from Account”
Is it possible to unlock an iCloud locked iPhone?
It is definitely possible to bypass iCloud Activation Lock but it isn’t possible to fully “unlock” it. In other words, if you reset or update the device, it will become locked again.
Should I unpair my old Apple watch before pairing a new one?
Whether you want to pair your Apple Watch with a new phone, restore it to factory settings to troubleshoot it, or plan to pass it on to a new owner, you’re going to need to unpair your Apple Watch from your current iPhone, back up its data, and disable Activation Lock so that it can be set up again.
Does resetting Apple Watch delete activity?
If you erase your Apple Watch (such as by unpairing it via the Watch app, which includes syncing the latest Activity data and making a fresh backup of your Apple Watch on your iPhone) and then re-pair it, your historic data on your iPhone will not be affected.
Can you reset a stolen Apple Watch?
Basically, a hard reset can be performed by thieves on a stolen Apple Watch by long-pressing on the side button until the power menu appears. Then you Force Touch on the display until a new option appears for “Erase all content and settings.” This option totally wipes the Watch clean.
How can I get someone else’s Apple ID off my iPhone if I don’t know the password?
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content & Settings. That’s because the Apps that are requesting an update are ones downloaded with another Apple ID. You will not be able to update those apps without that Apple ID password. However, you can delete the apps, and then redownload them from the App Store.