- What does delivery exception mean?
- What is another meaning of the word exception?
- Is no exception synonym?
- What does it mean to make an exception?
- What is the meaning of exempted?
- What does it mean to take no exception?
- What is a antonym for exception?
- What is the meaning of spared?
- What means no exception?
- What do you mean by exception handling?
- How do you ask for an exception?
- How do you use the word exception?
- What is the opposite of exempted?
- What is the meaning of without exception?
- What is the difference between exemption and exception?
- What is another word for exempted?
- Can we make an exception?
- What is the difference between acception and exception?
What does delivery exception mean?
An exception occurs when a package is temporarily delayed while in transit.
Every effort is made to deliver every package as soon as possible, so an exception does not necessarily denote a late shipment.
Such a delivery exception may occur because the package was incorrectly addressed, a recipient was unavailable, etc..
What is another meaning of the word exception?
1 : the act of excepting : exclusion. 2 : one that is excepted especially : a case to which a rule does not apply.
Is no exception synonym?
What is another word for without exception?invariablyalwayssteadilynonstopeverlastinglyas usualnon-stopwithout restwithout cessationtime and again217 more rows
What does it mean to make an exception?
: to allow a rule not to be followed She asked them to make an exception in her case.
What is the meaning of exempted?
The adjective exempt traces back to the Latin word exemptus, meaning “to remove or take out” or “to free”. … So if you are exempt, you are free of an obligation that others have to fulfill, such as paying taxes.
What does it mean to take no exception?
phrase. If you make a general statement, and then say that something or someone is no exception, you are emphasizing that they are included in that statement.
What is a antonym for exception?
exception. Antonyms: case, example, exemplification, illustration, instance, sample, specimen. Synonyms: abnormality, aggregate, monstrosity, total, whole.
What is the meaning of spared?
verb (used with object), spared, spar·ing. to refrain from harming or destroying; leave uninjured; forbear to punish, hurt, or destroy: to spare one’s enemy.
What means no exception?
1. if someone or something is no exception, they are the same as all others so they can be included in a general statement. Climbers are brave people, and Robert is no exception.
What do you mean by exception handling?
In computing and computer programming, exception handling is the process of responding to the occurrence of exceptions – anomalous or exceptional conditions requiring special processing – during the execution of a program.
How do you ask for an exception?
List the name, address, and Medicaid number (state ID number) of the person who needs the exception.Describe what the person needs.Explain why it is needed. … Include the costs and/or proposed savings of the request.Tell what has been tried in the past with the person.
How do you use the word exception?
(1) I can’t make an exception for you. (2) It’s been cold, but today’s an exception. (3) Few guitarists can sing as well as they can play; Eddie, however, is an exception. (4) Most of the buildings in the town are modern, but the church is an exception.
What is the opposite of exempted?
“She exempted me from the exam” Antonyms: taxpaying, unexcused, liable(p), nonexempt, apply, enforce, implement.
What is the meaning of without exception?
—used to say that a statement is true in all or almost all casesWithout exception, his books have been widely read and admired. The critics have praised her films almost without exception.
What is the difference between exemption and exception?
They both refer to leaving out an item from a set. The difference is how they are left out. an exemption is left out of the set by an authority or man-made rule. … an exception has no such man-made connotations (i.e. an exemption might be considered a kind of exception, but might be totally arbitrary).
What is another word for exempted?
SYNONYMS FOR exempt 1 except, excuse, relieve.
Can we make an exception?
Exempt someone or something from a general rule or practice, as in Because it’s your birthday, I’ll make an exception and let you stay up as late as you want. This expression was first recorded about 1391.
What is the difference between acception and exception?
1 Answers. “Acception” isn’t a word but if you mean “accept” then that is: to receive or to take when presented. “exception” is something different from the “rule” or out of the ordinary. Such as a person that does something they would not normally be expected to be able to do.